Cheesecake on a Stick
Forget cake pops - CHEESECAKE pops are your new EVERYTHING!
- 7 ounces vanilla crackers or graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 17 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a food processor, grind the crackers, add the butter, and mix for another 2 minutes or until it forms crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of pan and place in the refrigerator.