Cheesesteak Crescent Ring
Put down the hoagie, and make this shareable savory pastry instead.
- 1 pound of ribeye, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons of butter, divided
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cans of crescent dough
- 12 slices of provolone cheese
- Egg wash, for brushing
- Italian seasoning, for garnish
- Warm cheese sauce, for dipping
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet, sear ribeye with half the butter until caramelized. Transfer ribeye into a bowl.