Cheesy Chicken Drumstick Poppers
These chicken drumstick poppers are the perfect appetizer!
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 chicken stock cube, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, in their skins, bashed
- 3 baked potatoes
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 5 oz panko breadcrumbs
- Hot sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil.