Chicken Mozzarella Sticks
Why choose between chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks when you can have them both?
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning, divided
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces mozzarella, cut into strips
- Oil, for frying
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- In a bowl, season ground chicken with 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Oil hands. Working with about 4 tablespoons of the mixture at a time, use your hands to form a rectangular patty. Place one mozzarella strip in the center, and fold the chicken mixture around the cheese to close. Set aside on a plastic wrap-lined dish. Continue with the rest.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?