Chicken Salad with Grapes, Green Apple and Walnuts
Megan shows you how to make this Chicken Salad with grapes, Green Apples and Walnuts!
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 whole walnuts
- 1 small bunch green grapes, halved
- 1 small green apple, 1/2 inch dice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Begin by breaking down the roasted chicken. Remove the skin and discard. Next, remove all of the meat from the carcass and place into a large bowl. Shred into medium-sized chunks with your hands or 2 forks.
- In a small skillet, on medium heat, gently toast the walnuts until fragrant and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly and then roughly chop.