Chipotle Egg Bake
This simple, yet flavorful chipotle egg bake is actually two meals in one. Wait until the end to find out how.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita, naan, or lafa
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
- Pour in the marinara sauce, chipotle in adobo, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and oregano.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?