Choc-Hazelnut-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Muffins
Muffins are for people who don't have the guts to order cake for breakfast.
- 3 ½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder and kosher salt and set aside.