Chocoflan "Magic" Cake
This magical cake is two desserts in one with a rich chocolate cake base topped with decadent flan and caramel sauce.
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (including the ingredients it needs)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously coat a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray, making sure to get the middle prong covered as well.
- Pour the caramel sauce into the bottom of the Bundt pan; set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?