Chocolate And Cookie Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Cookie butter takes rice krispie treats to a whole other level.
- Cooking spray, for coating
- 1 15.5-ounce box of Cocoa Krispies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cookie butter, such as Speculoos
- 1 16-ounce bag marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges. Spray with cooking spray for easy release.
- In a medium sized sauce pot melt the coconut oil with the cookie butter. Once fully melted, add in the marshmallows and cook on low until everything is combined. Make sure to stir often so the bottom doesn't burn or scorch.