Chocolate-Banana Mini Pies
A classic boardwalk dessert in pie form, which means it's an anytime dessert.
- 6 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped, plus 1/4 cup for melting and drizzling on top
- 4 mini graham cracker crusts (I recommend Keebler brand)
- Place bananas, vanilla and peanut butter in a food processor and puree until they reach a creamy texture. Add 1/2 cup chopped chocolate and mix one more time.
- Scoop mixture into individual pie crusts and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?