Chocolate Chip Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwiches
A mini donut pan opens the world to endless dessert possibilities like these cookie ice cream sandwiches dipped in chocolate. Want it? Click here: https://taste.md/2IFMbC8
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 5 ounces mini chocolate chips
- 1 (4-ounce) bar semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the mini doughnut pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?