Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate
From triple chocolate flapjacks to sweet and fruity pancakes, these protein-packed breakfasts are not only delicious, but healthy too.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Combine everything in the blender except for oil and chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat and add the oil, allowing it to melt.