Chocolate-Covered Nut Truffles
You are just 5 ingredients away from these delicious and nutritious truffles made with dates and hazelnuts.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup hazelnuts, blanched
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon fleur de sel
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor with a blade attachment, mix together the dates, hazelnuts and coconut until it forms a cohesive mixture. Roll into 14 balls and place on baking sheet.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?