Chorizo, for those times when other meats can't compete.
- 1 or 2 chorizos depending on size (plus garlic powder, onion powder, paprika)
- Shredded provoleta cheese
- Mayo 1 tbsp
- Potato burger buns (2 tsp butter to toast)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Oregano 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vinegar 50ml
- Fresh parsley 6 sprigs finely chopped
- Fresh coriander 2 sprigs finely chopped
- Cayenne powder,1 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 100ml
- Ground cumin to taste
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Get the chorizo out of its cassing, mix the meat with a pinch of onion powder, garlic powder and paprika.
- Shape it like a burger.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?