Cinnamon Roll Caramel Apple Pie Cups
We're about to bake you very hap-pie.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 medium apples, cored, peeled and diced small
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 (17.5-ounce) cans jumbo cinnamon rolls
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the apples, brown sugar and lemon juice and cook, stirring frequently, until the apples are tender and the liquid is bubbling, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?