Coconut and Dark Chocolate Bites with Sea Salt
Megan shows you how to make these amazing Coconut Chocolate Bites!
- 1 14-ounce bag flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole almonds, toasted
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
- In a bowl combine the shredded coconut, condensed milk and vanilla extract. Stir together.
- Line two sheet trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Using a small ice cream or cookie scoop, scoop out the mixture and roll into even balls. Keep a small bowl of water on hand to dip your hands into. This helps prevent the mixture from sticking too much.