Coconut-Kahlua Ice Pops
Kahlua, chocolate and coffee are the perfect trifecta for cooling down with this refreshing coconut popsicle.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 (14 ounces) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups good quality semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- In a pitcher, dissolve the coffee in the water. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into ice pop molds and let freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?