Coconut Lime Marinated Skirt Steak
You put the lime in the coconut milk and grill it all up! This delicious Thai-inspired skirt steak is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of lime zest
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 to 2 pounds of flank/skirt steak
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut sugar, soy sauce, lime zest and lime juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Place steak into the bowl and toss to coat.