Coconut Lime Truffles
Find paradise in these coconut lime truffles.
- 11 ounce white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan on medium-low heat, combine coconut cream and lime zest. Once it comes to a simmer, remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Pour heated infused coconut cream over the chocolate. Continuously stir until all the chocolate has melted. If there are lumps, melt in the microwave for a few seconds and stir again.