COCONUT MANGO PUDDING
We're gonna mango make some more pudding ASAP!
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup mango puree
- ⅓ cup granulated White sugar
- 2 teaspoon Agar-Agar powder
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup fresh mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lemon, for garnish
- Shredded coconut, for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix coconut milk and honey. Add chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- For the mango pudding, pour water into a small saucepan and sprinkle agar-agar powder. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, continuously stirring until agar-agar is dissolved. Add granulated white sugar and mango puree and mix until combined. Continue to cook until pudding is thicker and creamy.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?