This crispy coconut shrimp makes the perfect meal prep lunch.
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Romaine or gem lettuce wedges
- Sliced red chile, cilantro leaves, and lime wedges, to serve
- Sweet chili sauce, to serve
- Pour coconut oil into a large heavy-bottomed pot or cast iron skillet (you want at least 2 to 3 inches of oil for frying), and heat over medium-high heat.
- Beat eggs, a pinch of salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Place shredded coconut on a plate.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?