Cookies & Cream
Cool off this summer in the sweetest, yummiest way with these DIY freezer pops. Want them? Click here: http://taste.md/2u4RLqm
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk and sugar. Add the cookies and stir to combine. Pour into a liquid measuring cup or small pitcher.
- Using a funnel, pour the cookies & cream mixture into the Zipzicle pouches up to the indicated fill line. Seal closed and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.