Cream Cheese-Stuffed Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
These adorable pumpkin dinner rolls are semi-sweet and filled with rich cream cheese.
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup whole milk, scalded and allowed to cool to 110 degrees
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-ounce blocks and chilled
- 20 pecan halves, sliced into thirds vertically
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, place yeast, 110-degree milk and granulated sugar. Allow the yeast to bloom for about 10 minutes until frothy.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add yeast, brown sugar, butter, salt, spices, eggs, pumpkin puree and flour. Mix with the paddle attachment until well combined. Switch to the dough hook and knead dough for about 8 to 10 minutes, until it is smooth and soft.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?