Crispy Baked Artichoke Nuggets
Breaded and baked artichoke nuggets put zucchini fries to shame.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can quartered artichokes, rinsed and dried on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or cooking spray
- Marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your dredging stations. Whisk the egg in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, Parmesan, salt and garlic powder.