Crunchy Chocolate Strawberry Semifreddo
This semifreddo is fully delicious!
- 1 pound strawberries, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder, optional
- 2 boxes vanilla wafers
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- Roughly chop two-thirds of the strawberries (1 1/2 to 2 cups). Place them in a saucepan with 4 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice. Simmer over medium heat until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt half the chocolate chips. Set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?