Crushed Biscotti & Coffee Ice Cream Cake
A dessert that will perk you up in more ways than one.
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
No-Churn Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounces) container sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chilled cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon Kahlúa
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, heated
- 1/2 cup biscotti, crushed
- 1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Line 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper. Spray bottoms and sides with non-stick spray.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?