In this episode, you don’t even need to turn on your oven! From a jaw-dropping cake hack, to fried biscuit donuts, you won’t believe what you can do with pre-made desserts from the supermarket. Mia will show hacks and great tips for any home-baker!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 each Zest of lemon
- 2 Sticks Of Butter, Unsalted At Room Temp
- 16 Ounces Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch Of Salt
- Gel food coloring - red, green, and brown
- 1 dozen Vanilla cupcakes from the store
- Lemon Filling (see rest of recipe)
- Buttercream (see rest of recipe)
- Gel Food Coloring
- Sprinkles or dragees
- In a small sauce pot, mix the sugar, lemon juice and salt and bring to a boil.
- In a small pot, mix the cornstarch and water.