Dan Dan Noodles
If you're a fan of spicy food, this tasty and quick Chinese noodle dish is just for you.
Dan Dan Sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground Sichuan peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Rice noodles/gluten-free pasta, prepared according to directions on package and tossed in sesame oil to prevent sticking
- 4 cups hot chicken stock
- 1 small chicken breast, poached and hand-shredded
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
- Steamed bok choy
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a blender, and puree until smooth.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?