Dark Chocolate Coconut Jellies
Delicate coconut milk jellies are coated in a deep, dark chocolate shell.
- 2 packages of powdered gelatine
- 1 can of coconut milk, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- Begin by separating the coconut cream from the liquid in the can of coconut milk. Place the cream in a saucepan and the liquid in a small bowl. To the liquid add the powdered gelatine and stir to combine, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat the cream and icing sugar over low heat until fully melted. Add in the gelatin mixture and continue to stir until melted and combined. Pour mixture into silicon molds and let set in refrigerator for 2 hours. Once set, pop the jellies out of their molds and place on a wire rack over top a baking sheet with parchment.