Deep-Fried Shrimp Balls
How to make deep fried shrimp balls.
- 250 grams peeled and deveined shrimp, minced
- 1 square hanpen (ground fish paste), minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Combine minced shrimp and hanpen together in a bowl and mix well.
- Add sugar, potato starch and salt and mix well. A better texture can be achieved using a pestle.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?