If you thought the Choco Taco was the ultimate dessert taco, wait until you try this!
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 large tortillas
- Cooking oil
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- Nutella, for serving
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Pulse the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a blender until it resembles a fine crumb. Set aside.
- Use a 3-inch round cookie cutter and cut out rounds from the tortillas.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?