DIY Bertie Bott's Jelly Beans
Do you dare to try one? Make ANY flavour you can think of and trick your friends!
- 2 cups white grape or apple juice
- 6 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ¼ cup sugar
- your desired flavouring (we used marshmallow extract, raspberry extract, pineapple extract, pumpkin spice extract, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, toothpaste and BBQ chicken seasoning)
- your desired food colouring
- Pour the juice into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes.
- Set the pot to medium heat and stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved.