DIY Christmas Chip Cookie Mix
Give your family and friends the gift of freshly baked cookies with this quick and adorable cookie jar.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Christmas m&ms
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 jar
- Fabric, string, and a recipe card
- To fill the jar, gently layer each ingredient into the jar with a spoon.
- Start with the chocolate chips, Christmas m&ms, then follow with the flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and white sugar.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?