DIY Filled Cheesecake
Life is a combination of magic, cake and pie. This recipe has all three.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow cheese
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Chocolate candies, for garnish
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup mixed berries, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- 1 cup caramel
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Toasted pecans, for garnish
- In the bowl of a food processor, place the graham crackers, brown sugar and butter.
- Pulse until combined then pour the crumbs into the springform pan and press them to compact the crust.