Double Decker Breakfast Tacos
Soft shell or hard? Yes, please, with breakfast tacos filled with eggs, potato, bacon and all the fixings!
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 hard shell tacos
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and Jack cheese blend
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- Pico de gallo, for garnish
- Mexican crema, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper.