To all cheese lovers, potato lovers, and cheesy potato lovers out there — this is heaven.
- 1 pound red potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces Gruyère cheese, grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt, pepper and olive oil, to serve
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add potatoes. Cook until potatoes are soft and starting to crack. Remove from the water and peel while still hot. Tip: Use a dry cloth to hold the potatoes.