Pizza Pot Pie
What happens when you mix comfort food with the perfect food? Why, these delightful pizza pot pies of course!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked roll-out pie crust, store-bought or homemade
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil.