Easy Skillet Lasagna
If you're craving lasagna, but don't have an oven, this ridiculously cheesy and simple skillet pasta is for you.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 ounces) package Italian turkey sausage, removed from casing or bulk
- 1/2 (5 ounces) bag baby spinach
- 1 (28 ounces) can diced tomatoes, with their juices
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 10 curly lasagna noodles, broken in half or thirds
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella
- Small handful basil
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch high-sided skillet. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the sausage. Cook, while stirring and breaking up the meat with the back of a wooden spoon until browned, about 5 minutes.