Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Croissants
All of a sudden we're hungry. Can you blame us?
- 6 sheets puff pastry dough, thawed
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon large flake salt
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, scallions, chives, salt, and lemon juice. Set in the fridge while you prepare the croissants.
- In a small bowl, mix sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt, onion and garlic flakes. Set aside for the top of the croissants.