In partnership with Sam's Club
Fall Salad in Parmesan Bowls
Recipes for the holidays.
Parmesan Cheese Cups
- 2½ cups grated Member's Mark™ Parm Wedge
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups organic baby spring mix & baby spinach blend, trimmed
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, small diced
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- ¼ dried cranberries
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Have ready a regular-sized (12-cup) muffin tin and a shot glass.
- To make the Parmesan cups: Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Only make 1 at a time. Use a 1 tablespoon measure to scoop 3 tablespoons of grated cheese into middle of the pan. Use the back of the measuring spoon to evenly spread the cheese into a 5-inch circle.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?