Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
Each step of this recipe makes this Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake even better. Just when you thought a cheesecake couldn't get any better, we made it.
- 8 1/2 ounces of crushed cornflakes
- 2 1/2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 7 ounces hazelnut
- 1 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons cream (25 percent fat content)
- 1.1 pound cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces sugar
- 170 grams dark chocolate
- 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- Crush the cornflakes with melted butter and cocoa powder.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with the crushed cornflakes. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.