Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies
These just may be the richest, darkest brownies we've made yet.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 or similar sized baking dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, syrup, pumpkin purée, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix together until smooth.