For the “baked” pot-ato
Stay home and get baked with four homemade cannabis recipes including mac 'n' cheese, peanut butter cookies and more.
- 1 russet potato, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crispy bacon, for garnish
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place potato on a cookie sheet or directly on the wire rack and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow potato to cool slightly before handling.
- Score potato with a knife in an X shape. Scoop potato flesh into a bowl. Add cannabutter, sour cream, half the cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until filling is smooth. Place back into potato skin and top with remaining cheddar cheese.