Frozen Fruit Terrine
Layers of cookie crust, creamy custard, and various fruits come together for this colorful dessert terrine.
- 5 ounces plain cookies
- 5 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3/4 tablespoon powdered gelatin, dissolved per box instructions
- 1/2 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 orange, zested and peeled
- 7 ounces raspberries
- 7 ounces blueberries
- 7 ounces strawberries
- Prepare a loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing extra to hang over the sides.
- In a food processor, blitz cookies until fine. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Transfer to prepared pan and press down to form a crust. Place in freezer.