Frozen Yogurt Dot Candy
These giant frozen yogurt candy buttons are as cute as, well, a button.
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried bananas
- 9 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons honey
- Measure 6 rectangles, 4x6 inches each, on a piece of parchment paper and cut out. Place on baking sheet.
- Using 3 sandwich-size Ziploc bags, place blueberries in one, strawberries in another, and bananas in the last. Squeeze out the air and seal each bag.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?