If you love your French fries loaded with ketchup, cheese, and all the fixings — you'll love this pie.
- 1 (14 ounce) package french fries
- 3 ounces frozen potatoes wedges
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, plus more to serve
- 3 1/2 ounces shredded cheese, for melting
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 5 to 6 chicken nuggets, cut into fourths
- 5 small potatoes, boiled and cut into wedges
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 slices ham, cut into rectangular pieces
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked
- 1/4 cup corn
- 6 black olives, sliced
- In a blender, add the french fries and process until crumbled.
- Press into the bottom of a greased, round baking dish.