Galbi Smash Double Cheeseburger with Kimchi Special Sauce
These cheeseburgers get dressed up with a galbi marinade and kimchi sauce.
Galbi Smash Double Cheeseburger
- 2.25 lbs of ground beef
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1 bottle of your favorite Galbi sauce
- 6 potato rolls
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium white onion, sliced into thin rings
Kimchi Special Sauce
- 1/2 cup kimchi, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Light grill and bring to medium heat. Add grill pan and preheat.
- Form ground beef into 12 equal balls. Marinate each ball in Galbi sauce for 5 minutes, then season each with salt and pepper.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?