Garlic Bread Rolls
Why serve normal garlic rolls when you can go with this far more impressive cheesy, garlicky pull apart bread instead?
- 2 3/4 cups wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Garlic paste:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and yeast until combined. Add the water, milk and melted butter and mix well. Stir in the egg. Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for about 3 minutes. Shape dough into a ball and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, garlic, parsley and 1 cup of grated Parmesan. Set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?