In partnership with
Looking for a simple yet sophisticated dinner that’s sure to impress? Food creator Alexa Santos has just the dish!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed and cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Holland House Red Cooking Wine
- 3 tablespoons
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for about 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add in the strawberries, sugar, cooking wine, and Holland House Red Wine Vinegar. Carefully bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer until the fruit is very tender, about 10-20 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.