More treat than trick, these ghostly brownies will get you right in the Halloween spirit.
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup dried fruit
- 12 marshmallows
- White chocolate, melted
- Chocolate writing pen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate to a glass bowl and melt over a pot of simmering water. Remove from heat and add butter, stirring to combine. Whisk in eggs one at a time, then add sugar and salt and mix until combined. Fold in flour, walnuts and dried fruit.